for a couple images which I already edited by myself!*
My English is no the best, so I borrowed some parts of my rules for stock usage from mjranum-stock ([link]
"I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction."
Please post a link to your use of the stock on the comment area of each image, so others can see your work!
You may use these images as you see fit except as follows:
- Do not simply upload them to a pay site; if you do that, you'll get a DMCA request from me and possibly I'll sue you for damages. These images are for photocompositors and artists; they are not to be used as content in and of themselves.
- If you want to go commercial with one of my shots it helps if you tell me first, because that way, if I get an angry call from a model who sees herself on a book cover, I can say "Oh, I gave permission for that" and she'll get mad at me, not you.
I have signed releases from my models but it's just a matter of courtesy to follow "The Law of Least Surprise."
- The models in my images are real human beings with real feelings. Please be considerate of how the models might see themselves.
- These images are mostly un-retouched - though they may be color-corrected - and are at high resolution. I did not go and remove dust-spots, skin blemishes, etc. Please clean that stuff up in post-work and make the models look good! Also: don't think I do not know how to produce a good photo; these are intended as raw stock.
- I often forward copies of pictures to the models that aren't on DA but who have expressed an interest in seeing what you do with them. Some of the models may choose to use your images in their personal portfolios. If you have a problem with that, warn me.
- You are allowed to repost works based on my stock in other places (personal websites, contests, whatever) than DA but please maintain a credit to me where appropriate. If you post a link, I prefer it to be to my personal website [link]
- If you have any questions; ask via Email.